I complain a lot about pregnancy-related things. If you’ve ever been pregnant, you know why. Growing another human being is hard work! But I wanted to talk today to talk about all the good things about being pregnant. Some are very obvious, others not so much. Either way, here’s my Top 10 list of pregnancy “symptoms” I love.
1. Feeling the baby move
2. Feeling the Mr. and the baby interact
3. Feeling so confident in my body
4. Bonding with the Mr. over something new and so wonderful
5. Not having a period for 9 months
6. Always having something to talk to a stranger about
7. The attention
8. Hearing how good/cute I look
9. Having the most exciting thing to plan/make lists for (I love planning and making lists!)
10. Always having someone willing to help me do things (cleaning, moving, etc.)
I don’t necessarily love being pregnant, but I do love the experience. I wouldn’t change this for anything in the world.